Intersection of moving averages

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Veryrich74

Jul 18 2024

Hello,

I am a fairly "new" user of Multicharts and I am writing to kindly ask for the "translation" of a rather simple strategy, based on Moving Averages, but I admit that I don't know how to write it correctly.

The strategy I would like is the following:

Buy X Stocks at the bullish cross of SMA5 and 10 (at the close of the candle) and sell at the bearish cross of SMA5 and 10.

So far it's quite simple. However, I would like to add some conditions:

If SMA15 and 20 also cross upwards, then the position must be closed at the bearish intersection of SMA10 and 15 (at the close of the candle).
If SMA20 and 25 also cross upwards, then the position must be closed at the bearish intersection of SMA15 and 20 (at the
close of the candle).
If SMA25 and 50 also cross upwards, then the position must be closed at the bearish intersection of SMA20 and 25 (at the close of the candle).
If SMA50 and 100 also cross upwards, then the position must be closed at the bearish intersection of SMA25 and 50 (at the close of the candle).
If SMA100 and 200 also cross on the upside, then the position must be closed at the bearish intersection of the SMA50 and 100 (at the close of the candle).

Thank you in advance for your help... :D

Very

TJ

Jul 18 2024

You can start here:
viewtopic.php?t=6929