MultiCharts 15 Release 4

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Kate MultiCharts

Sep 09 2024

Dear Users,

We are happy to announce that MultiCharts 15 Release 4 is now available for download!

This release includes the highly anticipated Coinbase connection, transparency for drawings, Drawing Synchronization Mode, and other features, fixes, and enhancements.

Find more info in our blog and the What's New section, and download the latest release from our Download page.

Thank you for your continued support!

SP

Sep 16 2024

Hello Kate,
the break-even stops attached in the DOM for “Activate at Profit” and “Transaction Costs” are not triggered on the new version. The price rises above these levels (Long Trade) oder falls below (Short Trade), but the stops remain at the original stop of level 1 (Stop Loss).

On the short trade my initial stopp loss is not transferred to the yellow stopp at 1976,75 as the price moves below the lower yellow line "Activate at Profit” at 19672,75 .

Edit: The problems seems to be gone. Today (17.9.) the trailing and the breakveen stopps are working as expected.
Attachments
DOM.png
(35.83 KiB) Not downloaded yet

NiC72

Sep 18 2024

After the update, the color picker looks different and shows the wrong value. In the attached picture, the color is white. Instead, a different color is displayed in RGB and if you press OK, the color changes.
Image 1

Kate MultiCharts

Sep 18 2024

After the update, the color picker looks different and shows the wrong value. In the attached picture, the color is white. Instead, a different color is displayed in RGB and if you press OK, the color changes.
Image 1
Hello,

Could you please provide more detailed information about the drawing you're using and the steps you're taking?
If possible, sharing a video of the process would be very helpful.

Kate MultiCharts

Sep 18 2024

Hello Kate,
the break-even stops attached in the DOM for “Activate at Profit” and “Transaction Costs” are not triggered on the new version. The price rises above these levels (Long Trade) oder falls below (Short Trade), but the stops remain at the original stop of level 1 (Stop Loss).

On the short trade my initial stopp loss is not transferred to the yellow stopp at 1976,75 as the price moves below the lower yellow line "Activate at Profit” at 19672,75 .

Edit: The problems seems to be gone. Today (17.9.) the trailing and the breakveen stopps are working as expected.
Hello,

We're double-checking it.
I'll reply with updates as soon as possible.

NiC72

Sep 18 2024

Hello,

Could you please provide more detailed information about the drawing you're using and the steps you're taking?
I tried to record a video but it got a bit too long so was going to redo it and then all the colors worked correctly. Weird, but now it works and can't reproduce the problem.

Kate MultiCharts

Sep 18 2024

Hello,

I tried to record a video but it got a bit too long so was going to redo it and then all the colors worked correctly. Weird, but now it works and can't reproduce the problem.
Ok, if it happens again, please let us know.